CrazyTalk Animator Standard
Download: Available in your account immediately after purchase.
NEW CrazyTalk Animator Standard
A total animation experience with innovative tools designed for aspiring and pro animators.
CrazyTalk Animator focuses on total animation production with actors, props, scenes, camera & a complete time-line for precision animation. The real difference with CrazyTalk Animator is you get full characters with a talking head and full-body motion. CrazyTalk Animator is a great match for ambitious beginners, students, educators, video editors and all users that need a total 2D Animation solution with deep character creation and performance animation tools.
CrazyTalk Animator makes a perfect gift. Animate your family member photos and entertain the whole family.
- This product will be dispatched within 1 week.
*Images are for illustration purposes only.
NEW CrazyTalk Animator Standard - Now Available at Software4Students.ie!
Fun 2D Animation. Create actors using any photo or illustration and easily bring them to life!
CrazyTalk Animator is the next level of 2D cartoon animation. Create actors using any photo or illustration and bring them to life with automatic facial animation and innovative puppeteering motion. Drag-and-drop to build sets with scenery and props. Film and direct all the action with the camera and timeline tracks for complete 2D Animation.
Reasons to Buy:
- Quickly turn any media into animated content:
Turn any image into actor
Build scenes by drag-n-dropping popular media files
Seamless integration with your original creations
- Set up an actor with the character composer & templates:
Decorate your characters with virtual dressing room
- Create animation by moving your mouse :
Who uses CrazyTalk Animator:
- Students and Educators: Students engage in hands-on technology that lets
classroom creativity spark with visual computing.
- Movie and Video Creators: The video creator's arsenal of digital actor
creation tools with professional real-time automatic animation.
- Artists & Illustrators: Whether you are a doodler, illustrator or
storyboard artist, you can bring your characters to life!
- Web & Game Designers: Bring videos and web pages to life with a virtual host for unique animated content.
CrazyTalk Animator Standard - Features
- Complete 2D animation environment
- Drag-n-Drop media editing
- Advanced timeline and keyframe animation
- Real Z-depth layering and 3D camera view
- Real-time face & body puppeteering- Auto lip-sync from text & audio files
- Key editing with IK & FK control
- Sprite swapping animation
- Virtual actor creation from photo
- Face & body photo fitting
- Custom 3D face profiles and facial features
- Unlimited dress styles from Character Composer
- Prop & scene group management
- Prop composer with parent-child hierarchy
- Interactive props with animatable sprites
- Atmospheric special effects, emotives and text balloons
- Free image, video and Flash media composition
- Custom character content system
- Custom motion puppeteering profiles
- Online Backstage content inventory
Render and Output:
- 3D Stereo rendering for any device
- Popular image and video export formats
- Web & Flash video outputs
- Post-production with alpha channel
CrazyTalk Animator is the next major leap after CrazyTalk. In this new generation of CrazyTalk, you can not only animate a character's face, but also do full-body animation with enhanced bone-based fitting technology in the unique puppeteering engine.
- New! SWF Output & Enhanced Flash Compatibility
- Flexibility for Layer Key Animation
- Time Shifting - Project, Actor and Prop
- Drag and Snap - Body Part Exchange
Reallusion CrazyTalk Animator - System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements:
- Pentium 4 2GHz
- 2GB free hard disk space
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 720
- Graphics Card*: True Color (32-bit)
- Video Memory: 256MB RAM
Recommended System Requirements (CrazyTalk Animator will have better performance in the following environment):
- Dual core CPU or higher
- 2GB RAM or higher recommended
- 2GB free hard disk space or higher recommended
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 720 or higher
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 7 Series or higher /ATI HD 3000 Series or higher
- Video Memory: 512 MB RAM or higher recommended
- 3 button mouse
- DirectX 9 & WMEncoder 9 are required for WMV exporting
- Internet connection required for online activation
- Stereo devices and player are required for viewing contents with stereo vision
- Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP (With Service Pack 2 or later)
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit operating system
Software4Students Digital Download Policy
In relation to digital download software, the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 ("Regulations") give consumers the right to cancel orders for downloaded products or services during the period of seven working days after the day on which provision of the product or service being provided commences.
However, under the exceptions to these Regulations, you agree that this right of cancellation does not apply.
This enables Software4Students to prevent illegal distribution and/or reproduction of digital download software which is a significant problem that hurts Reallusion and other vendors.