Who is Eligible for Student Discounts?
To find out student eligibility for;
To qualify for a student discount, you must be at least 13 years of age and enrolled in one of the following:
• University or college — accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study*
• Primary or secondary school — accredited public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction*
• Homeschool — defined by state homeschooling regulations
At checkout, you’ll need to provide the name of your school and indicate whether you are a student, educator, or administrator.
What is proof of eligibility?
Use a school-issued email address: If you provide a school-issued email address during purchase you are instantly verified. (A school email address may include .edu, .k12, or other email domains sponsored by educational institutions.) If you do not have a school-issued email address or your email address cannot be verified, additional proof of eligibility may be requested after purchase.
Students and educators at accredited schools
Proof of eligibility must be a document issued by the institution with your name, institution name, and current date. Types of proof of enrollment include:
• School ID card
• Report card
• Tuition bill or statement
Proof of eligibility may include:
• Dated copy of a letter of intent to homeschool
• Current membership ID to a homeschool association (for example, the Home School Legal Defense Association)
• Dated proof of purchase of curriculum for the current academic school year
† Documents dated within the last six months are considered current.
CorelDRAW Home & Student Suite 2019 has a restricted end user license agreement and cannot be used for commercial purposes. If you intend to create commercial projects for use in any business, please choose the full version of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019, which permits commercial use and includes much more content and additional professional features geared towards the professional user.
To purchase education versions of shrink-wrapped software, or take advantage of the Corel Education License Program, purchasers must be one of the following: accredited schools, faculties, full- or part-time registered students, academic supervisory organizations, hospitals, libraries, museums, or non-profit charitable and religious organizations.
The aforementioned categories for eligibility for education pricing are further described as:
Institutions may be either publicly or privately owned.
Universities, or scientific or technical institutes recognized by the appropriate ministry or department of education
K – 12 Educators, Vocational, College or University Faculty
Proof of current employment is required.
Faculty and/or staff members (full- or part-time) of any accredited school
Registered and/or state-recognized home educators providing primary or secondary education
Full- or part-time registered students. Valid photo student identification is required if purchasing through a Corel Authorized Education Reseller. If a photo ID is not available, then two pieces of ID are required.
Full- or part-time registered students. Valid photo student identification is required, if a photo ID is not available, then two pieces of ID are required.
Student Discount Terms and Conditions
Education discount available to K-12 and higher education students, faculty and parents. Education discount only valid on select products and may not be combinable with other offers. False representations of eligibility voids this offer and Microsoft reserves the right to collect the full price of products ordered. Bulk orders not valid and may be cancelled. Number of products per purchase may be subject to limitations. Personal use only. Public entities, government entities, nonprofit organisations, educational institutions, enterprise purchasers and business purchasers do not qualify.
• Digital games, digital apps, in-app content and subscriptions, films, TV shows and associated content
• Gift cards and services/subscriptions (e.g. Skype, Xbox Live)
• Products that have been personalised or customised
• Xbox consoles, games and accessories
• Office software & apps
Available only in Microsoft online store in Ireland. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or promo code(s). Refunds will take into account the discount. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.Shop Now
Office 365 Education
What are the Eligibility Requirements?
- Have a school-specific email address provided by the school (for example, myinstitution.ie) that can receive external email.
- Be of legal age to sign up for an online offer individually.
- Have Internet access.
How long can I use Office 365 Education plan?
You can use the plan as long as you are a student at a qualified school. Your eligibility may be re-verified at any time. When your Office 365 Education plan expires:
- The Office applications enter a reduced-functionality mode, which means that you can view documents, but you cannot edit or create new documents.
- Online services associated with the school email address—for example, Office Online and OneDrive—will no longer work.
- If your plan expires, you can extend your plan by re-verifying your status as an educator, or by moving to an Office 365 personal plan.
Use an active EDU email to sign up for Setapp and try all the apps. You have 7 days of free test drive and a discount for students
Qualifications for Education Licenses
Before you continue, we need to verify you are a qualified education customer. Please review the information below and determine your status. The information you provide about your education institution will be used by TechSmith Corporation to conduct a check of your education qualification.
Who can purchase from the TechSmith Education Store?
Qualified education end users and institutions can use the TechSmith Education Store to purchase TechSmith products at a reduced price. Education end users are full-time students, faculty, staff and employees of accredited non-profit educational institutions.
Are there any restrictions on how education versions of TechSmith software can be used?
Education versions of TechSmith products may not be used for any commercial purpose.
Note: Licenses may only be used for teaching, learning, and administrative computing. An education institution or organization cannot use these licenses for any commercial purpose.
*This is provided for informational purposes only and maybe subject to change.