Adobe Acrobat DC
Best PDF tools are now the most connected.
Acrobat DC with Document Cloud services is the most complete PDF solution for today’s multi-device world. It connects you to your documents, team, and favorite PDF tools. It’s there when and where you need it and makes working together easy on any device.
Adobe Acrobat Standard DC
- Create PDFs and export to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- Edit text and images right in your PDF.
Easily create, fill, sign, and send forms.
- Share PDFs for viewing, reviewing, signing, and track activity.
- Open PDFs protected by Microsoft Information Protection solutions, including Azure Information Protection and Office 365.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
Same features as Standard and you also get:
- Compare two versions of a PDF to review all differences.
- Turn scanned documents into editable, searchable PDFs.
- Take advantage of advanced mobile editing features.
- Validate and fix PDFs for ISO and accessibility standards.
Keep projects moving from anywhere.
No matter where your day takes you or what device you’re on, keep the collaboration going. With Acrobat DC you can easily share PDFs to be viewed, reviewed, and signed, and even track their progress — from any device and any location.
Make document reviews seamless.
Now, sharing PDFs and gathering comments is as simple as sending an email — but with far more control, full tracking, and no messy attachments. Recipients get an email with a link to your PDF. They just click to open, view, and comment.
Make your mobile device a serious PDF tool.
Always free, more powerful than ever, the Acrobat Reader mobile app is packed with the tools you need to view, annotate, sign, and share PDFs anywhere. And with Acrobat Pro DC, you can create, export, organize, and combine on mobile as well as edit PDFs on tablets and iPhone.
Leave the pen behind and sign electronically.
Easily fill and sign PDF forms from anywhere and on any device. You can also collect signatures, digitally track progress, and automatically archive the signed document.