CrazyTalk Animator PRO
Download: Available in your account immediately after purchase.
NEW CrazyTalk Animator PRO
A total animation experience with innovative tools designed for animators aspiring to become professionals.
CrazyTalk Animator focuses on total animation production with actors, props, scenes, camera & a complete time-line for precision animation. The real difference with CrazyTalk Animator is you get full characters with a talking head and full-body motion. CrazyTalk Animator Pro is a great match for ambitious beginners, students, educators, video editors and all users in Ireland that need a total 2D Animation solution with deep character creation and performance animation tools.
Animate your family member photos and entertain the whole family.
*Images are for illustration purposes only.
NEW CrazyTalk Animator PRO - Now Available at Software4Students.ie!
Bring your photos and illustrations to life!
Are you ready for the next generation of 2D cartoon animation? By using CrazyTalk Animator Pro you can create actors using any photography or illustration and bring them to life with automatic facial animation and innovative puppeteering motion. Drag-and-drop to build sets with scenery and props. Film and direct all the action with the camera and timeline tracks for complete 2D Animation. And remember that you can do all this without spending a fortune thanks to Software4Students.ie's special prices for students in Ireland!
Reasons to Buy:
- Quickly turn any media into animated content:
Turn any image into actor
Build scenes by drag-n-dropping popular media files
Seamless integration with your original creations
- Set up an actor with the character composer & templates:
Decorate your characters with virtual dressing room
- Create animation by moving your mouse :
Who uses CrazyTalk Animator:
- Students and Educators: Students engage in hands-on technology that lets
classroom creativity spark with visual computing.
- Movie and Video Creators: The video creator's arsenal of digital actor
creation tools with professional real-time automatic animation.
- Artists & Illustrators: Whether you are a doodler, illustrator or
storyboard artist, you can bring your characters to life!
- Web & Game Designers: Bring videos and web pages to life with a virtual host for unique animated content.
CrazyTalk Animator Pro - Features
- Complete 2D animation environment
- Drag-n-Drop media editing
- Advanced timeline and keyframe animation
- Real Z-depth layering and 3D camera view
- Advanced Timeline & Key Frame Editing (CrazyTalk Animator PRO Feature)
- Real-time face & body puppeteering- Auto lip-sync from text & audio files
- Key editing with IK & FK control
- Sprite swapping animation
- Virtual actor creation from photo
- Face & body photo fitting
- Custom 3D face profiles and facial features
- Unlimited dress styles from Character Composer
- Auto Body Fitting (CrazyTalk Animator PRO Feature)
- Prop & scene group management
- Prop composer with parent-child hierarchy
- Interactive props with animatable sprites
- Atmospheric special effects, emotives and text balloons
- Free image, video and Flash media composition
- Custom character content system
- Custom motion puppeteering profiles
- Online Backstage content inventory
- Customisable Composer System (CrazyTalk Animator PRO Feature)
- Customisable Sprite Animation Library (CrazyTalk Animator PRO Feature)
- Customisable Puppeteering Motion Data (CrazyTalk Animator PRO Feature)
Render and Output:
- 3D Stereo rendering for any device
- Popular image and video export formats
- Web & Flash video outputs
- Post-production with alpha channel
CrazyTalk Animator is the next major leap after CrazyTalk. In this new generation of CrazyTalk, you can not only animate a character's face, but also do full-body animation with enhanced bone-based fitting technology in the unique puppeteering engine.
- New! SWF Output & Enhanced Flash Compatibility
- Flexibility for Layer Key Animation
- Time Shifting - Project, Actor and Prop
- Drag and Snap - Body Part Exchange
CrazyTalk Animator Standard vs PRO:
|Actor Creation||Face photo fitting||X||X|
|Full-body photo fitting||X|
|Composer system - exchangable body parts||X||X|
|Composer system - custom body parts||X|
|Animation||Real-time face & body puppeteering||X||X|
|Motion key editing||X||X|
|Advanced puppeteering control||X|
|Custom puppeteering profile||X|
|Custom sprite animation||X|
|Custom Facial motion||X|
|Timeline||Motion path and key frame setting||X||X|
|Play control panel as basic timeline||X||X|
|Advanced timeline editing - Copy, paste, move key, clip loop & speed control||X|
|Save custom motion clips from timeline (collect clip)||X|
| Full Timeline Sub-track Controls |
(detailed tracks for body segments)
|Group/ungroup motion clip for advanced key-editing||X|
|Import & Export||Import image (JPG, BMP, GIF, TGA, PNG)||X||X|
|Import video (AVI, WMV)||X||X|
|Import audio (MP3, WAV)||X||X|
|Import sprite video (popVideo)||X||X|
|Import Flash (SWF)||X||X|
|Export image sequence (JPG, BMP, PNG, TGA)||X||X|
|Export GIF Animation||X||X|
|Export Video (WMV, AVI, MP4, popVideo, iWidget)||X||X|
|Export FLV with HTML code||X||X|
|3D stereo output||X||X|
|Full screen HD output||X||X|
|Developer Resource||Access to Developer Whitepaper for content design||X|
Reallusion CrazyTalk Animator - System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements:
- Pentium 4 2GHz
- 2GB free hard disk space
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 720
- Graphics Card*: True Color (32-bit)
- Video Memory: 256MB RAM
Recommended System Requirements (CrazyTalk Animator will have better performance in the following environment):
- Dual core CPU or higher
- 2GB RAM or higher recommended
- 2GB free hard disk space or higher recommended
- Display Resolution: 1024 x 720 or higher
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 7 Series or higher /ATI HD 3000 Series or higher
- Video Memory: 512 MB RAM or higher recommended
- 3 button mouse
- DirectX 9 & WMEncoder 9 are required for WMV exporting
- Internet connection required for online activation
- Stereo devices and player are required for viewing contents with stereo vision
- Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP (With Service Pack 2 or later)
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit operating system
Software4Students Digital Download Policy
In relation to digital download software, the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 ("Regulations") give consumers the right to cancel orders for downloaded products or services during the period of seven working days after the day on which provision of the product or service being provided commences.
However, under the exceptions to these Regulations, you agree that this right of cancellation does not apply.
This enables Software4Students to prevent illegal distribution and/or reproduction of digital download software which is a significant problem that hurts Reallusion and other vendors.